Laser back hair removal

Laser back hair removal

    always envied women who can live without shaving a week or even two. Also a little jealous to those who can shave every time very smooth. And, of course, my compliments to those who prefer to do without shaving.

    With me it's different. On my skin tight dark hair, and had to shave off a few times a week. In addition, the skin is not completely smooth, even after shaving - no matter what I did. Feet - this is nonsense, but the armpits - a real disaster.

    Let me tell you a little about the process. To get rid of 80% (or more) of the hair, it is necessary approximately 6-8 treatments with an interval of 4-6 weeks. The result of hair removal depends on several factors: age, skin color, portages, even genetics. Someone always forgets about unwanted hair after 8 treatments, and someone will need every few years again to visit the salon for a review procedure, which eliminates the hairs appearing again.

Laser back hair removal

    laser hair removal underarms photo: And now about my experience. When I first came to the clinic, I was asked to fill in a very similar profile to my medical history to make sure that this procedure will suit me. Interestingly, when the laser hair removal has just appeared, it could only be carried out on a very light skin, so with my olive skin and dark hair it would be impossible. But now the development of technology gives impressive results on all skin tones.

    The first procedure was relatively painless. Feels like the impact of the laser reminds spanking rubber band on the skin. I was told that it feels like beams of light cause a high concentration towards the hair follicles.

These light beams are destroying the follicles, which kills himself hair. After the 10-minute procedure I left the salon with a little burning armpit. I had no redness, bumps or scars. I strictly forbidden to play sports in the next day (sweating can enhance stimulation of the laser). Also, for some time to avoid direct sunlight. Given that the street was cool, but I hate the gym, it was not a problem for me.

    Most centers where laser hair removal, offer free consultations and for potential clients - and even a free test on the skin, to ensure no adverse reactions to the laser. The cost of hair removal is quite high. When deciding on a laser procedure, it is important to consider all factors, including the cost of a lifetime supply of razors and wax cartridges. For many short-term costs exceed the benefits of a long-term solution to the problem.

    But just think: never in my life will no longer need to shave armpits! Do not you celebrating?

Photos resources: www.laserbyaleya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2015. Website by Way2themes